Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Konnichiwa!!

Hajimemashite!

I'm creating this blog to start my very own Japanese Online Lessons and to state some myths and facts about the Japanese Culture. I've seen so many sites trying to teach the Japanese language in their own ways. Ways that never seemed to work for me. This blog is my way of understanding how to speak Japanese, and hopefully yours as well. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this blog (teaching methods, culture of Japan, etc..), then please let me know. Your opinion counts more than you think ;) I am and will always be a student of culture and languages. I hope you find this enjoyable.


1 comment:

  1. Konnichiwa!! Tifanny....
    Love to see more post of yours..want to know more about japanese...language & culture..
    Arigato....

    Stan..

    ReplyDelete

 
http://otaku87.blogspot.com